The Nominations are:
- Costa Rica’s 1,000 Colones Note
- South Sudan 100 Pound Note
- Peru 200 Nuevo Soles Note
- Kazakhstan 10,000 Tenge Note
- Canada 100 Dollar Note
- Bank of England 50 Pound Note
- Denmark 500 Kroner Note
- Sri Lanka Rupees 1000 Note
- Brunei 10 Dollar (Ringgit) Note
- Tunisia 20 Dollar Note
- Cayman Islands 50 Dollar Note
- Gibraltar’s 100 Pound note
Click here to see images of the nominated notes and to cast your vote.
While everyone is welcome to view the nominees, only IBNS members may vote.
If you are not yet an IBNS member, I strongly suggest joining today. It’s a great organization and the subscription to the quarterly IBNS Journal alone is well worth the modest membership dues.