on the front of the banknote
1. the position and the form of the kip effect and OVI elements are changed;
on the back of the banknote
1. the year of issue (2010) and governor’s signature are changed;
2. the logo of the National Bank of Serbia is replaced with the Great Coat-of-Arms of the Republic of Serbia;
3. the year of issue and governor’s signature are no longer below the logo of the National Bank of Serbia, but in the right part of the white area;
4. lettering (handwriting of S. Jovanović) in intaglio print is added in the central part of the banknote;
5. the serial number is placed between the Great Coat-of-Arms of the Republic of Serbia and the value numeral, instead to the right of the value numeral;
6. Cyrillic lettering “Narodna banka Srbije – Zavod za izradu novčanica i kovanog novca Topčider“ (National Bank of Serbia – Institute for Manufacturing Banknotes and Coins Topčider) is now placed above the upper edge of the fully printed area instead of directly above its lower edge.
Courtesy of Matej Omahen.