This 64-page catalog covers notes issued by the Narodna Banka Kraljevine Jugoslavije (National Bank of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia) from 1929 to 1943, the Democratic Federative Yugoslavia from 1944 to 1945, the Banca per l’Economia per l’Istria, Fiume e il Littorale Sloveno (Bank for the Economy of Istria, Rijeka and the Littoral of Slovene) in 1945, the Narodna Banka Federativne Narodne Republike Jugoslavije (National Bank of the Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia) from 1946 to 1955, and the Narodna Banka Jugoslavije (National Bank of Yugoslavia) from 1963 to 2002. Published 21.01.2021.
Each chapter of The Banknote Book includes detailed descriptions and backgound information, full-color images, and accurate valuations. The Banknote Book also features:
- Sharp color images of note’s front and back without overlap
- Face value or date of demonetization if no longer legal tender
- Specific identification of all vignette elements
- Security features described in full
- Printer imprint reproduced exactly as on note
- Each date/signature variety assigned an individual letter
- Variety checkboxes for tracking your collection and want list
- Date reproduced exactly as on note
- Precise date of introduction noted when known
- Replacement note information
- Signature tables, often with names and terms of service
- Background information for historical and cultural context
- Details magnified to distinguish between note varieties
- Bibliographic sources listed for further research
Subscribe to The Banknote Book
If you collect the entire world or a large number of countries, buying a subscription is the best deal because it’s less expensive than buying chapters individually, and it entitles you to every chapter currently available as well as everything published—or revised (click here to see the Revisions List)—during the term of your subscription.
Sign up for Email Notifications
If you would like to receive email notifications whenever a new chapter of The Banknote Book is published, please join the email list by clicking the button below.