Equatorial African States
The Equatorial African States chapter of The Banknote Book is now available for individual sale at US$4.99, and as a free download to subscribers.
This 5-page catalog covers notes issued by the Central Bank of Equatorial African States and Cameroun in 1961, and the Banque Centrale États de l’Afrique Équatoriale (Central Bank of Equatorial African States) from 1963 to 1968. Revised 4 May 2015.
Each chapter of The Banknote Book includes detailed descriptions and background information, full-color images, and accurate valuations. The Banknote Book also features:
- Sharp color images of note’s front and back without overlap
- Face value or date of demonetization if no longer legal tender
- Specific identification of all vignette elements
- Security features described in full
- Printer imprint reproduced exactly as on note
- Each date/signature variety assigned an individual letter
- Variety checkboxes for tracking your collection and want list
- Red stars highlight the many notes missing from the SCWPM
- Date reproduced exactly as on note
- Precise date of introduction noted when known
- Replacement note information
- Signature tables, often with names and terms of service
- Background information for historical and cultural context
- Details magnified to distinguish between note varieties
- Bibliographic sources listed for further research
Sign up for Email Notifications
If you would like to receive email notifications whenever a new chapter of The Banknote Book is published, please join the email list by clicking the button below.