Press release: Banknotes of the World 2011-2012
Apr 25, 2013 08:48 AM Category: Book
Reference book. Issue 10
In English and Russian.
- Actualized and carefully checked information on cash circulation of all countries and territories of the world on the end of 2012;
• Regional geographic information for each state (location, chapter, currency, issuing bank, etc.);
• Peculiarities of cash circulation in the country;
• Currency notes of each state are grouped by categories: main circulation banknotes, banknotes, which are rare in circulation, but still maintain the status of legal tender; banknotes withdrawn from circulation: exchanged and cancelled;
• Rules and procedures for the exchange and cancellation of banknotes withdrawn from circulation;
• Description of security complex general circulation banknote series;
• Color images of front and back of general circulation banknotes with indication of security features.
Besides, you may find background information on monetary and economic unions, glossary of terms of security features and simple and convenient search system and cross-references.
Price: 200 USD or 150 EUR
The edition is intended for financiers, economists, bank personnel, traders, experts, geographers, historians, university professors and students as well as general public interested in history and economy of the world countries.
The series “World Currencies: Currency Circulation Chronicle — XXI century” (10 volumes: 2001—2012) is recognized by authoritative among professional directory editions in the world and is recommended for practical use in financial institutions the International association of participants of the currency industry (IACA).
Phones: +7 (499) 267-30-63, 267-43-38, 267-46-34, 267-49-74, 267-51-28.
Fax: +7 (499) 267-42-34.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
You can also order this book online at www.icpress.ru